One of the most sort after Investment Managers in the UK, that offers investment solutions globally, across asset class. With over $500bn in assets under management, working with institutions, wholesale investors and private clients. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful team as a company secretary, for the UK team.
- Take on Company Secretarial duties and lead initiatives in relation to all Investment Trusts for the firm, keeping up to date with legislative and regulatory changes and helping the Boards to understand the implications for their company
- Working closely with the UK team Investment Trust department, and working closely with the Investment Trusts board
- Liaison with Brokers, Registrars and external auditors
- Looking after Companies House filings and London Stock Exchange announcements
- Keeping abreast of company-wide initiatives that affect the department you work with
- Feed into the product development and launch process of the Investment Trust business
- Ideally a Qualified Company Secretary with strong experience within investment/asset management
- Confident in dealing with boards of Investment Trusts, with strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Good technical experience to deal with the impact of regulatory changes to company law
- Strong team player who can work with colleagues across multiple departments, and a good influencer
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on their own, and to deliver on objectives.