Compensation & Benefits Analyst (EMEA) London £40-44,000 per annum +15% bonus
Compensation & Benefits Analyst(EMEA)
£40,000-£44,000k +15% bonus
As an EMEA Compensation & Benefits Analyst, you will play an instrumental role in bench-marking our competitive position in the market from a compensation and benefits perspective, and ensuring we stay compliant with statutory requirements.
- Interprets compensation and benefits policies and advises key stakeholders
- Administers compensation and benefit programs and provides information guidance to HR staff and managers
- Participates in compensation related surveys and provides analysis of the results
- Analyses compensation-related data, interpret results and makes appropriate recommendations based upon data findings.
- Identifies process improvements activities relative to existing compensation and benefits programs
- Resolve data integrity issues, presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
- Educated to a degree level with solid hands-on experience from a similar role in a fast-paced organisation
- Numerical and detail oriented.
- Fully proficient with the Microsoft office package, excel in particular (essential)
- Previous experience with Workday is a big plus, as well as exposure to Payroll process and systems