Complaints & Business Support Manager
Description: Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. What will you be doing?
- Manage 8 FTE's within the Complaint and Business Support team
- Managing day-to-day operations of the Complaints and Business Support team; ensuring we're achieving business goals in a fast paced and operational environment.
- Responsible for managing the operational delivery of the vulnerable customer and complaint policy.
- Manage the teams to successfully manage a high volume of complex complaints and vulnerable customers, identifying staff development and training needs.
- Complete regular QA on teams to ensure high quality of customer delivery whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Complete regular 1:1 with individual team members to ensure feedback is provided, training requirements discussed and performance and productivity is monitored and reviewed.
Why join us?
- One year plus of managing an operational team within the Financial Services industry or regulated environment.
- Strong operational leadership experience and people management including evidence of the ability to engage and motivate all types of people.
- Strong customer service, complaint handling and vulnerable person knowledge.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy whilst ensuring policies are adhered to.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment - meeting and exceeding all regulatory and HR expectations.
- Work ethic that exudes integrity, accountability, and professionalism.
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octave - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.