Compliance - Senior Manager Asset Management My client is one of the leading specialist Compliance Consultancies, working with a range of Buy Side firms from large Asset Management companies all the way through to small Hedge Funds. Due to the firm's success and resulting growth, they are looking to expand their team by hiring Senior Manager of Compliance (internally with a Director title).
Being a strong leader, the chosen candidate will oversee the Compliance Managers as they service their portfolio of clients. Additionally they will ensure internal compliance and risk processes are carried out in accordance with FCA rules.
- Oversee Internal Compliance and Risk
- Maintain knowledge of AIFMD MIFD and FCA Regulations
- Find practical Compliance solutions
- Compliance Monitoring for portfolio of clients within Buy Side firms (clients)
- Oversee team of Compliance managers
- Perform Compliance projects as required
- At least 8 years compliance experience within Buy Side firms, with a particular wish for Investment Management experience.
- Good knowledge of Investment Projects
- Understanding risk considerations for financial promotions and fund manager trading services
- Background leading a small team
- Good time management
- Law or Business degree (or similar)