Compliance Advisory Associate - Leading Broker
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Gresham Hunt have been approached by one of the UK's leading Brokerage firms in their search for a Compliance Associate. This role will report directly to the Head of Compliance
This role will involve working with operations, front desks and interally within the Compliance departments to ensure that regulatory/legal obligations are met.
- Sound knowledge of Derivatives, FX and the operational process behind both would be beneficial.
- Two years' experience within Compliance Advisory
- Strong regulatory knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintaining and implementing compliance procedures and policies
- Interpretation of relevant existing regulations and laws as well as indentifying future changes
- Offering compliance guidance and advice to the business areas
- Undertake compliance monitoring when required.
Please get in touch and either apply here or send through a copy of your CV to email@example.com