Compliance Advisory Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Taylor Root
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
My client is a global company focussed on providing insurance cover for commercial enterprises and reinsurance protection for other insurers, operating across the Lloyd's, UK and European markets.
They are looking to appoint a Compliance Advisory Manager to act as a number 2 to the Head of Compliance and oversee a team of 4 Compliance Advisors. You will be responsible for all compliance matters relating to the daily operations of the underwriting teams across Property & Casualty, Marine & Aviation and Reinsurance.
Further responsibilities include: -
- Keeping abreast of new and applicable regulations and how these may affect the business
- Developing and maintaining relevant policies and procedures and when applicable conducting risk assessments and compliance training
- Providing recommendations for appropriate amendments to procedures in line with regulatory changes
- Prepare and present board and committee reports to senior management and executive committee
- Educating and obtaining support for compliance initiatives across all levels of the organisation
This position would suit a Senior Compliance Officer who is looking to step up into a management role and has the ambition and drive to become a Head of Compliance in their career.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.