Compliance Advisory Officer
Our Client, a Global Brokerage based in London, is currently looking for a Compliance Advisory Officer to join their team. Compliance Advisor Officer Duties:
- Assist the Head of Advisory Compliance and the team with regard to regular activities
and occasional projects and initiatives;
- Exercise a key role acting as an ambassador of the Advisory Compliance team and the
- Assist in delivering regulatory compliance advice to stakeholders within the business
and compliance-related strategic support within the department, ideally with a
primary focus on fixed income, currency, commodities and some equities knowledge;
- Assist with the implementation of regulatory change events;
- Ideally will have previous experience in a Compliance Advisory Role.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.