Compliance Advisory SME (Buy side/Sell side)
- Salary:£80,000 - £105,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:20 Feb 18
A leading financial services client with global operations is currently recruiting for Regulatory compliance SME (Compliance advisory) to join them on a permanent basis in there London office. You’ll be ensuring the Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Global Asset Management and Investor & Treasury Services (I&TS) businesses operating in Europe are informed of relevant regulatory changes and developments (including enforcement actions, industry guidance / best practice) on a timely basis and so are able to comply with new, or changing, conduct of business obligations and regulatory expectations.
This role would be suitable to a candidate with a compliance advisory background, with the desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of the European and UK regulatory regime;
- Experience of working with regulatory change: this may have been gained in an analyst, advisory or project management capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to distil key points from large volumes of information and to tailor presentation of summaries to a variety of audiences;
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels within an organisation;
- Experience of working in an investment bank or wealth/asset management firm.
- Experience working as part of, or in close conjunction with, a Compliance team;
- Experience of supervising and developing junior team members
- Performing 'horizon scanning' to identify regulatory development