- £45,000 - £55,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
An opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Analyst at a technology-led principle trading firm in the City of London. They trade across a broad range of asset classes in markets around the world. Continually evolving, they have grown to include cryptocurrencies, venture capital and several industry acquisitions.
The role involves joining the global compliance team, working with the compliance officer for the European region.
The role responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Conduct surveillance, communication and trade execution reviews
- Manage daily transaction reporting to the FCA including investigation/correction of errors and reconciliation of front office records against FCA reports
- Supporting trading desks in preparing for new trading venue activity by ensuring the firm meets the relevant regulatory requirements
- Review ongoing trading activity against the relevant regulations including MiFID II, MiFIR and EMIR
- Undertake due diligence on new trading counterparties
- Analysis of regulatory texts and guidance
Candidates for the role should have previous financial markets compliance experience, preferably within an exchange member firm. Knowledge and experience with European regulatory requirements, including MiFID II, is essential. Candidates should also have experience with market abuse monitoring tools.
The firm prides itself on having the most passionate people in the industry and they are looking for someone who can share their vision in moving forward.