- £50,000 to £55,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Nelson Scott LLP
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
Working for this Global Banking Private Group ,you will be executing the tasks contained in the Compliance Monitoring Program (‘CMP’) for the UK entities, ensuring the program stays up to date in line with regulatory changes; oversight of the Actimise transaction monitoring system; providing support to Head of Compliance with account opening oversight; carrying out AML checks such as Stelink/Worldcheck etc; and producing various compliance reports. You will need to have 3 to 5 years uk Financial Services Compliance experience,from an International Bank or Investment company
DUTIES AND SPECIFICATIONS
· Daily completion of compliance monitoring tasks in accordance with the CMP, identifying and escalating any areas of concern and building report for Monthly Risk Committee meeting including but not limited to:
o Management of the Regulatory Update Tracker
o Suitability monitoring (including checking of advice on XO accounts)
o Call recording monitoring
o Complaint monitoring
o Cross Border Checks
· Daily monitoring and release of SWIFT messages picked up on sanctions screening system Stelink.
· Daily monitoring and approval of alerts in the Actimize system, which picks up suspicious transactions from the previous day.
· Weekly SECLI Worldcheck database scan for new adverse news reports/criminal activity and investigation on all hits.
· Ensuring the Compliance Officer is regularly advised regarding the results of all monitoring.
· Identify regulatory changes (either rules or guidance) affecting the UK entities and ensure that these are reflected in the Regulatory Tracker.
· Providing output for monthly Senior Managers Compliance Committee (SMCC).
· Completion of group compliance reporting and ad hoc requests.
· Investigate and report upon breaches of regulations and assist with remedial action.
· Assist with ensuring that compliance related Directives, Policies & Procedures remain up to date.
· Personal Account permissions, recording and monitoring of transactions.
· Gift and Entertainment permissions approvals and administration.
· Assisting with completion of internal group reporting.
· Assisting with completion and review of yearly PEP and High Risk Reviews.
· Maintaining firms Breaches Register.
· Maintenance of various registers: High Risk and PEP lists, Blocked account lists, Full client lists etc.
· Maintenance of the Financial Promotions log and daily news screening.
· Weekly preparation, screening and minute writing from the Account Opening Committee.
· Assisting Head of Compliance with ad hoc tasks, in particular, some knowledge of AML / KYC on boarding is required
You will need to have 3 to 5 years UK Financial Services Compliance experience,from an International Bank or Investment company