Compliance Consultancy - Director
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
My client is a premier regulatory compliance consultancy
My client is a global regulatory compliance consultancy
It has an immediate requirement for a proven leader to help in driving the business further forward
- Interacting with the Senior Management of investment clients and regulatory authorities.
- Building and developing client relationships while also identifying and sourcing new opportunities with existing or new clients.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients on engagement delivery on a daily basis while executing on client deliverables.
- Team leadership including training, managing, mentoring and developing your own team within the wider regulatory team
- Thought leadership including producing articles and involvement in the team’s marketing strategy
- Provide technical expertise on complex issues around FCA regulations registration, ongoing compliance issues and reporting (financial and non-financial)
- Developing the firm’s intellectual property including compliance manuals, policies and client monitoring programmes
- Strong knowledge of FCA prudential categories, ICAAPs, financial and non-financial returns
- Sound knowledge of US (SEC and CFTC) requirements would be an advantage and stay abreast of relevant regulatory developments and lead the development of the Firm’s response to new regulations
- Ensuring profitable client relationships through.the active management of service delivery
- Extensive experience within the legal/consulting/professional services capacity focused on regulatory compliance. A previous experience from the FCA would be of great benefit
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Proven client relationship experience; giving advice on regulatory matters and demonstrable strong technical skills in regulatory compliance issues.
- Detailed MiFID II knowledge would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience in building and managing project teams to address complex issues and deliver practical, commercial solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise analysis and recommendations.
- Ability to lead and manage day to day aspects of engagement activities and an ability to work with clients.
- Deep knowledge of the investment sector , and SEC knowledge would be advantageous.
For a full briefing on this role please contact :
0207 246 1991