- Salary: 30000 - 50000
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
My Client, a Global Regulatory Consultancy firm, is recruiting for a Compliance Consultant with minimum 2 years experience within the Private Equity/Hedge Fund space
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for helping manage a portfolio of clients and assisting / advising them in all regulatory matters pertaining to their business
- You will be involved in FCA, SEC and CFTC applications, mock audits and ad hoc advice
- Knowledge of AIFMD, MiFID, FCA Handbook (CRDIV, SEC and CFTC would be an advantage)
- Ideally experienced with risk assessments, conflicts, ICAAPs, liquidity assessments, FCA Part 4A applications etc.
- Should be presentable and confident to handle client relationships
- Strong written communication skills a must
- Entrepreneurial attitude, with a desire to help build a business and help clients do the same;
- Clear, diplomatic and comprehensive communicator;
- Our consultancy requires individuals capable of working on-site at client offices using their own initiative – alone or as part of a team;
- Professional and calm under pressure – you will have to work in different environments often with the senior management of regulated firm.
Qualifications / Experience
- The successful candidate is likely to be professionally educated and/or a compliance practitioner with relevant experience of wholesale financial services from working at the FSA/FCA, in a compliance consultancy or in an in-house compliance position.
- 2 years + of relevant experience.