Compliance Director (3 months Fixed Term Contract)
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Ratings, along with Fitch Learning and Fitch Solutions, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of New York-based Hearst Corporation.
Fitch is looking for an experienced Credit Ratings Professional, either from a Compliance or a Credit Ratings Analytical background to provide them with support on a number of compliance projects on a three months fix. The role will involve the following project activities amongst others :
- Support in developing internal control documentation
- Development of internal process documents
- Performing ongoing incident tracking and related Employee Accountability Process
- E-mail Surveillance (where language skills in one or more of Spanish, Russian or German)
- Review of third party websites for market information
- Propose and execute project for re-organising shared drive
- Conducting compliance reviews of certain analytical activities
- Further development of bespoke compliance analytical training
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer that employs people across the full spectrum of society. Fitch works hard to create a workplace with an emphasis on inclusion, innovation and merit. By valuing diversity and equality in our workplace, we believe it adds strength to our business.