Job Reference #209636BR
The Conduct Risk Conduct Risk Governance and Oversight Team in UBS is part of the Group Compliance Regulatory & Governance function and responsible for advising first line businesses and second line of defense control functions on the Conduct Risk Framework. The team has a cross-divisional remit covering the activities of the Investment Bank, Wealth Management, Global Asset Management and Corporate Center Businesses.
You will work closely with colleagues within Compliance functions to ensure that Conduct Risk related matters are addressed appropriately. Your expertise
- Prior experience in compliance, risk control or audit in financial services
- Knowledge of Conflicts of Interest would be advantageous
- Experience in dealing with regulators and auditors
- Excellent in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience of dealing with, and making sense of, large amounts of data and information
- A Process oriented mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in an environment where no two cases are the same About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.