- £65,000 - £80,000 base plus package and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
We're representing a successful private equity firm seeking to appoint a Compliance Manager to work closely with the investment and finance teams.
The appointee will closely support the finance, the investment team and the compliance and legal adviser. You will be responsible for and support the management with all day to day compliance, tax and legal matters, including:
- Maintaining an understanding of relevant regulatory requirements to provide advice and guidance to all levels of the company and handle day-to-day queries;
- Developing policies and procedures that enable the business to comply with regulator;
- Coordinating annual compliance training and other compliance training as required;
- Proviing timely advice on regulatory developments and their likely impact on the Company;
- Working closely with management to maintain an appropriate compliance culture;
- Responding to compliance related queries from counterparties and regulators;
- Making any necessary regulatory reports or filings with regulators; and
- Analysing compliance issues for new activities / regions / markets.
The appointee must have a strong academic background, including a 2.1 degree from a reputable university. You may also hold a recognised accountancy or legal qualification. You must have relevant compliance experience gained with financial services. Additionally, you will have excellent attention to detail, the ability to build productive working relationships with the business, integrity and strong communication skills.