- £120k + Bonus + Pension
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 19 May 18 2018-05-19
Gresham Hunt have been mandated to help a leading UK Broker in their search for a Compliance Manager
This is an opportunity to join our client as a Compliance Manager where you will be supporting and reporting to the Head of Compliance in the implementation and development of the Compliance Programme.
This role requires a strong knowledge of Financial Crime and Business Conducts as you will be interacting with a retail investment platform.
- Manage/Train/Develop a Compliance Team
- Supporting the Head of Compliance
- Keep up-to-date with recent regulatory changes
- Provide leadership in the absence of the Head of Compliance
- Financial/Legal Degree
- Upwards of 5 years financial experience
- Deep and relevant understanding of regulatory knowledge - MiFID II, HMRC, CASS, MAR etc.
- Experience managing a Compliance team
- Strong Communication Skills
Apply or get in contact at email@example.com