Compliance Manager – Asset Management
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 04 Jul 18 2018-07-04
We are working with a UK Life Insurer/Asset Management firm who are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their small, but high performing compliance function. You will be assisting in core compliance work (advice, monitoring, analysing regulatory change, financial crime).
The primary accountabilities of this role are:
- Ensuring adherence with internal compliance-related policies.
- Delivery of the compliance monitoring plan.
- Managing financial crime activities.
- Supporting and advising on new business initiatives managing regulatory compliance risks.
- Oversight of assessment, communication and implementation of regulatory change.
The candidate should be particularly knowledgeable on:
- Brexit impact
- New Senior Insurance Managers Regime requirements
- Financial crime
- PRA relationship management
- Real Assets
- Undergraduate degree with 2:1 or equivalent grade.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar compliance role.
- Demonstrable expertise with and fluency discussing the PRA and FCA rulebooks.
- Experience working in a trading and investment environment, with trading and investment professionals.
- Demonstrable expertise dealing with senior stakeholders across various functions and roles.
- Expertise consulting with and advising internal stakeholders around regulatory frameworks.
- Project delivery experience.
- Experience and understanding of the Insurance and Pensions industries, particularly with bulk annuities.
- Broad experience across multiple functions or divisions within a Financial Services company.
(£80,000 - £105,000) London (+Very competitive bonus and benefits package)
Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com