A top tier asset manager in the city is looking for an Anti Financial Crime - Compliance Manager to join the team to building the strategy and framework including policies and procedures, to ensure that company is compliance from a regulatory perspective in relation to financial crime.
- Putting in place the policies and proceedures in relation to anti financial crime, and updating the compliance manual.
- Developing and the ongoing review of systems and controls in for regulatory risks, AFC and ABC.
- Giving guidance to the business and being the point of contact for all regulatory matters. Dealing with queries from the business in a timely manner.
- Managing the relationship internally and liasing with the business for regulatory change projects.
- Help manage FCA surveys, and site visits, reviews including prepare for onsite FCA visits
- Inputting into Insight responses to FCA review reports. Tracking completion of any actions committed to in responses
- Production and implementation of training covering key regulatory risks impacting on Insight.
- Analyse outputs from the regulatory risk assessment process and ancillary activities and identify, report and address any underlying systemic trends that may exist.
- Liaise with other Compliance Teams and colleagues re findings from activities.
- Bachelor's degree, Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years in financial services with experience in compliance or risk
- Have a strong understanding of policies, procedures and controls
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and team-working skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with outside parties at all organizational levels
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
- Aptitude to work both independently and collaboratively, manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment