Reporting to the Head of Compliance
*Liaise with MLRO to ensure that KYCs are up to date and current for all customers
* Perform all of the necessary checks in line with the KYC procedures outlined by the MLRO/ Compliance Team.
* Liaise with counterparties (if required) to obtain the required documentation
* As required, investigate information found (e.g. PEPS, adverse media) and report accordingly to the MLRO.
* Monitor and maintain MIS (database system) for the outstanding KYC encompassing (a) Customers (b) Group Companies
* Creating and producing reports on AML and monitoring within the business
* Carry out other ad-hoc projects and reviews under the direction of the Head of Compliance
* To ensure that you comply with all Bank policies and procedures
* Ensure that customers are treated fairly at all times (internal and external)
* Conduct internal and external monitoring
* Lead on online Training portal.
* Key Compliance contact for key outsourcing relationships.
Candidates will be well experienced within banking - whether in internal audit , compliance or a regulatory environment