My client, a London based Asset Manager, are recruiting for a 'Compliance Manager' to join their Asset Management Investments Compliance team.
This role will manage the provision of primarily advisory compliance services by the investments focused compliance team in support of the EMEA investment and trading teams and related support functions, including back and middle office functions whether provided in-house or outsourced.
- Leadership skills – demonstrable skills and experience of leading all or part of a compliance team.
- Experience of investments and trading elements of asset management products preferably including all of UCITS, AIFS, and segregated account capabilities.
- Knowledge of equity and fixed income instruments, including derivatives, and various investment strategies. Knowledge of Multi-asset investing would be preferred.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of FCA, and an understanding of European / US SEC regulatory requirements and how these apply to EMEA asset management line of business.