Compliance Manager (Insurance) - London
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join the Compliance Team as Compliance Manager.
You will join a team of four, consisting of the Head of Compliance, Compliance Analyst, Delegated Authority Manager and a Delegated Authority Analyst. This position will take the Compliance Team to five members and will be office-based for 3 days a week.
The business has grown in recent years. They have also moved away from being a Lloyd's-only platform, and now have access to other company paper. They have also seen a significant growth in consumer and SME business, and a growth in complex international business.
The regulatory and operational environment is changing quickly and becoming more complex. We are looking for an individual with strong technical knowledge with a proven track record in Compliance to take a leading role in the development and implementation of the compliance framework.
The role would suit someone who likes to take responsibility and work with the business to implement and embed good compliance practices. Key responsibilities:
- Regulatory change management;
- Conduct Risk oversight and monitoring;
- Sanctions and financial crime assessments and monitoring;
- Providing regulatory advice and training to the business;
- Producing compliance reports for, and representing the department, at senior management committees and forums;
- Management of regulatory returns;
- Supporting Head of Compliance on engagement with regulators.
- Audit and Risk Committee and Executive Management Committee;
- Members of the Compliance Team;
- Underwriting teams and control owners;
- Risk Management and Internal Audit;
You will need to have at least 3 years experience of working in compliance for a London-market insurance business.