London, England, United Kingdom
My client is a top tier bank looking to appointment a Compliance Monitoring Officer to assist across a range of activities including reviews and implementation of regulatory compliance functions. This position offers great exposure to internal working of a credible and respected institution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver end-to-end compliance monitoring and testing.
- Ensure resolution and escalation to seniors within a timely manner
- Ensure implementation of recommendations/audit.
- Adhoc duties as and when needed.
You will report directly to Compliance Risk Review Manager. An eye for detail will be needed when spotting and reporting issues along with a high level of professionalism when liaising with stakeholders.
- Experience in investment banking environment is strongly desired
- Minimum of 1-2 years of conducting reviews in a bank
- Knowledge of FCA rules
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication skills with senior level management
- Ability to work autonomously and within a group