Key Deliverables include:
· Lead and deliver regular testing, thematic and ad-hoc reviews.
· Execute risk based monitoring reviews, undertake fieldwork and testing, conduct interviews with the relevant stakeholders/teams.
· Accurately document findings and assessments, managing issues to closure and tracking of corrective actions.
Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience working in compliance monitoring and testing. Flexible on the type of financial institution you work for.
· Strong regulatory compliance knowledge (i.e. FCA/PRA Handbook, Conduct Rules)