Compliance Monitoring Officer
- £45,000 - £55,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Monitoring Officer at a prestigious, city based Asset Management firm. The post holder will assist an enthusiastic Head of Compliance with overseeing and managing all compliance issues, including compliance monitoring, anti-money laundering and training requirements.
Key accountabilities include:
- Production of the group compliance monitoring programme
- Carry out proactive monitoring reviews and testing across the business in accordance with the agreed monitoring plan
- Prepare compliance reports for reporting to internal committees and Board reports
- Work with other members of the Compliance department to implement changes and enhancement identified through monitoring
- Monitor regulatory developments and assess their impact on the business
The position would suit a self-motivated individual with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team to solve problems.
Applicants should have compliance monitoring experience, preferably within an Asset Management environment. Experience in a financial regulatory environment is essential.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please apply without delay.
Location: City of London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (dependent upon experience)