A global asset manager is seeking a Compliance Monitoring Officer to join their team in London.
- Lead or contribute to delivery of risk-based compliance monitoring reviews from planning to completion.
- Contribute to ongoing maintenance of monitoring and testing programme.
- Build partnerships with various stakeholders across the business.
- Work collaboratively with the wider compliance team to ensure consistency in all areas.
- Promote strong regulatory awareness within the business.
- Monitor adherence to code of ethics.
- Lead or assist to the regulatory reporting requirements.
- 2 or more years experience in leading or contributing to risk-based compliance monitoring reviews within an asset manager.
- Experience of building relationships throughout an organisation.
- Experience of continually keeping abreast of regulatory changes.