- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 13 Aug 18
Compliance Reporting & Metrics (AVP/VP) # 115253
- Opportunity to personally enhance and implement strategic reporting of compliance risk to the respective divisional and legal entity management. governance fora, along with regulatory updates. Engagement with various stakeholders, including Risk and Finance Functions, across the Bank to improve cohesive analysis of risks to identify themes/trend based reporting.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to monitor and improve the planning of the compliance book of work to drive towards a more considered risk based approach. Oversee the progress of the Compliance plan and produce reporting for the relevant internal management and regulatory updates.
Management and Performance Reporting
- Production end to end of succinct, accurate & timely Compliance reports, including coordination of multiple stakeholders, critique and challenge stakeholders, and relevant management review and approval within tight timelines.
- Improve existing reporting through the development of lead indicators, including KRI and KPIs, to report the cohesive view of compliance risks.
- Assessment of metrics to provide thematic compliance risk based reporting, highlighting key themes and associated actions where relevant, and determine appropriate challenge/escalation.
- Document associated processes.
Compliance Plan Monitoring and Tracking
- Enhance and implement governance to monitor, track and report the status of Plan items, up to and including the reporting to governance fora.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders to obtain timely status updates, including new, existing & deferred status.
- Maintain an accurate and timely reflection of the plan status, including milestones and measurements of success.
- Produce and deliver the periodic status reporting to all stakeholders including up to the respective Board and relevant regulators.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- You will have experience in Financial Industry, ideally with experience in data analytics.
- He/She will have an understanding of compliance program requirements and processes.
- He/She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Tableau experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize activities to ensure the achievement of milestones and goals in a timely manner, strong follow-up capabilities with ability to drive matters to conclusion.
- Detail oriented with ability to think ahead.
- High ethical and control standards, commensurate with working in a critical control function.