Compliance Specialist - AML (London)
- £450 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Source Technology
- 04 Jul 18 2018-07-04
Compliance Specialist AML, PEP, FCA Applications, MIFID
My equity trading client is currently seeking an Interim AML specialist with good understanding of brokerage, clearing and settlement who is available at short notice
- Experience of implementation or improvement of AML and sanctions systems and controls
- Solid understanding of Bribery and Corruption and clearance of PEP, Sanctions and Adverse media alerts and AML monitoring.
- Proven ability to design and write procedures.
- Used to conducting enhanced due diligence and exercising judgement.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory issues, ability to implement regulatory change
- Involvement in FCA applications and knowledge of MIFID II an advantage
- Experience in approving Marketing Materials
- Good understanding of Brokerage (Settlement, Custody, Execution)
- Familiarity with different ID verification and screening and monitoring systems (e.g. Trulioo, Comply Advantage) beneficial
Please apply now for immediate consideration.