Compliance Testing & Assurance Analyst - Leading Investment Bank
- Up to £60k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Gresham Hunt
- 18 Oct 18
Gresham Hunt have been mandated by one of the world’s leading Investment Banks in their search for a 12 month FTC Compliance Testing & Assurance Analyst
This is an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Investment Banks who have need for a 12 month FTC Compliance Analyst for a maternity leave cover contract.
- Carry out monitoring and reviews in order to identify any attempts of the firm or clients to breach regulatory requirements or risk controls.
- Assist in implementation and planning of thematic or BAU testing and monitoring programmes.
- Complete reviews, testing, monitoring which make up the department’s risk-based testing programme.
- Prepare relevant MI to senior stakeholders.
- 2 years+ of experience in Compliance Risk and Regulation
- Understanding of basic banking products (e.g. trade finance, commercial lending, derivative hedging solutions, transaction banking)
- Understanding of Compliance Risk frameworks
- Strong Understanding of Compliance Risks (e.g. financial crime, conduct etc).
- Excellent Communication and Gravitas
- Educated to Degree Level.
For more information, either apply on here or reach out directly to email@example.com