• Implementation and coding regulatory and contractual investment guidelines in the Bloomberg AIM compliance systems.
• Migrating all rules related to fixed income portfolios from a legacy system to Bloomberg CMGR.
• Interacting with CAM and PM as well as Products and Legal department on regulatory and guideline questions as well as analysing and interpreting regulatory documents and client guidelines.
• Reviewing, analysis, qualification & commenting on investment and regulatory guidelines violations related to rule implementation and seek for clarifications.
• Support the development of a global Investment Guideline Compliance function and work in such environment, incl. continuously improving coding principles, guideline standardization and rule coverage and automatization.
• Working with internal IT and external vendors on technical implementations.
• Involved in projects which aim to enhance the processes and systems.
• Testing rules have been successfully coding.
• Ability to self-manage workloads
• Effective, results orientated team player
• Fostering Relationships/Stakeholder Management
• Understanding investment instruments and portfolio management
• Investment Guideline knowledge (contractual and regulatory)
• Knowledge of investment compliance systems
• Bachelor s Degree in Business, Finance or related subjects or equivalent experience
• Experience with industry recognized compliance monitoring systems such as Charles River, Bloomberg, Aladdin, Sentinel, Thinkfolio, MIG21