- £90000 - £100000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 17 2017-09-20
An exciting Asset management role for someone looking to undertake a new challenge.
Compliance officer – Global hedge fund
A well-known international fund managing over € million in assets is seeking a sophisticated compliance professional to join their office into support its Chief Compliance Officer.
This is the opportunity to share in the success of global fund manager. The firms’ culture is about supporting achievement, letting that excellent talent achieve for its investors. The firm will support your growth as a professional and with their flat structure, you will have the freedom to shape compliance plan and execute it with great degree autonomy.
- As minimum 3 years’ experience compliance experience at an asset manager
- A proven record of leading a compliance team globally and interacting with different securities regulators.
- An understanding of AIFMD and UCITS.