Conduct Risk – Front Office Supervision. A consultancy are assisting their investment banking client in the front office conduct and supervision space and have an opportunity for an experienced Conduct Risk Manager to play a key role in client advisory work.
You will be responsible for working on conduct risk and front office supervision framework definition and implementation, as well as ensuring relevant regulatory requirements are met within the sales and trading businesses.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 15+ years experience within the global financial markets and/or management consultancy
- Proven track record within a front office conduct risk, supervisory or operational risk role
- Conduct or supervisory framework definition and implementation experience
- Previous management consulting (Big4 or similar) is preferred
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £700-£800/day contract role based London initially for six months.