Consultant - Business Operations Analyst, Global Repository Services
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Description Position Location :
London Department Overview :
The CME Global Repository Services ("GRS") business line is a leading operator of regulated Trade Repositories (TR) and related services for Australian, Canadian, European Union and US derivatives markets. GRS operates innovative, cost effective and efficient cross-asset class solutions to all client segments. Position Overview :
The role is responsible for client focused activities covering on-boarding through relationship management and upselling of the global portfolio of CME Global Repository Services ("GRS") trade repositories and related services. The person will establish and deliver a superior service experience outside of product functionality through activity analysis, serving as a product & regulatory specialist and proactive relationship management.
Key elements to this position include acting as an escalation point to Level 1 client services team, coordinating client onboarding, assisting in new functionality roll-outs, and improving and maintaining systems and processes related to client onboarding. Other responsibilities will include data analysis and execution of any assigned ad-hoc tasks.
. Principal Accountabilities :
- Client Onboarding : Coordinate client onboarding on the GRS reporting platforms by obtaining and reviewing the appropriate documentation and ensuring that regulatory aspects of KYC are completed prior to creating accounts.
- Level 2 Support : Act as an escalation point for Level 1 client services teams for production related issues within the relevant time zone, take the necessary steps for deeper investigations and issue classification, liaise with internal development teams and product groups on bug fixes and enhancements.
- Business Intelligence : Independent analysis on client activity, trends, and data extracts through SQL queries and use of non-development tools.
- Project Management & Functional SME : Independently plan, execute and manage assigned ad-hoc projects; including working across the department/company and managing through others.
About CME Group
- Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Finance
- Experience in similar role
- Advanced excel and data analysis skills including SQL
- Services/software business experience
- CRM experience
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,700 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work
With this strong foundation in place, and building on the history of CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX, we continue to grow our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets.