Consultant - Client Services Associate
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
This position focuses on providing application and technical support for our Global client base. The right candidate will be client focused, have great communication and organizational skills and be able to work independently to resolve the clients' issues. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Be the primary contact for all clients when they experience incidents.
- Manage all incidents according to SLAs. This includes all specific incidents that occur during EMEA working hours.
- Act as the primary point person for incident management for any Traiana-wide incident impacting our globally based clients during EMEA hours. Incident management responsibilities include:
- Response to initial incident notification
- Providing regular updates to clients per SLA
- Primary liaison for aiding our clients through post-incident recovery
- Provide Major Incident reporting following any Severity 1 outages per SLA.
- Be available for onsite client meetings and requested issue review sessions.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
• Excellent communications skills and experience dealing with clients at various levels.
• Educated to a degree level
• Experience supporting web based financial applications including trade posting, reporting, and exception handling / troubleshooting.
• Work experience in a technical/application support role.
• Experience working in Windows environment and proficiency using MS Office suite.
• Knowledge/experience in the financial industry.
• Ability to liaise with and influence various internal groups (Product / Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, IT).
• Entrepreneurial, willingness and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to problem solve under pressure to resolve client issues.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team to follow through on issues from beginning to end.
• Ability to work flexible hours / shifts.