Consultant - IT Service Change Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The London-based IT Service Change Analyst will work with counterparts abroad to oversee, lead, and facilitate a change advisory board to ensure appropriate governance has been applied before changes are implemented into CME's controlled system and platform. The Change Analyst will also contribute to the continuous improvement of CME's change control process and understand Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/ CD).
A suitable candidate will have direct, demonstrable, commercial experience in:
- Helping drive an efficient and effective the change control management process and produce related high-quality documentation.
- Understanding the 'bigger picture' related to business & IT strategy and able to align the change management process accordingly.
- Providing process leadership and guidance to all technical teams within the region.
A suitable candidate will also possess:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an IT related discipline.
- ITIL V3 Foundation or above certification with an excellent understanding of Change Management Principles and Best Practices (Preferred)
- 2 years' experience working with cloud/digital services (Preferred)
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the proven ability to build effective working partnerships at all levels.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills well suited for dealing with conflicting interests and sensitive issues.
- This is an Individual Contributor role - incumbent will be heavily engaged in the CME Enterprise Change Control Process as well as legacy NEX Corporate IT Change Approval processes as a key contributor and both an administrator and facilitator;
- Assist Change users with tool and/or process oriented inquiries;
- Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative;
- Collaborate with information technology personnel to streamline operations and foster awareness of change strategies;
- Assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders across the entire organization
- Participate and/or lead the various Change Advisory Board meetings (support and engage senior leaders);
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress;
- Efficiently interface with both Infrastructure and Development groups with little oversight;
- Ensures accurate reporting is completed and communicated to relevant stakeholders;
- Contributes to the development and implementation of technology service delivery strategy;
- Recommends changes to service delivery model to ensure continuous improvement.