- Competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
Our client, a successful global asset manager with a wide range of investment products and solutions, is looking for a consultant relations executive to support a highly-regarded small Global Consultant team. The team is responsible for global consultant relationships, UK local consultant relationships, and local consultant firms internationally. This person will play a pivotal part in the development of this business area and will have the opportunity to develop within the team.
The Global Consultant team is responsible for promoting the products and solutions to global consultants’ research teams, and for acquiring new positive ratings accordingly. The team is also responsible for UK local consultant relationships, and for the development and on-going relationships with local consultant firms internationally. The team also supports all the activity with the fiduciary arms of the global consultants, and for the on-going client servicing and maintenance of those relationships, including on-boarding and take on of new mandates.
- Deal with all consultant queries in a quick and efficient manner
- Help service fiduciary clients
- Develop strong product knowledge to allow for effective servicing of consultant enquiries on the full range of products
- Utilise CRM/Salesforce database as central resource to maintain and track all consultant team activities, workflow etc. Generate regular and custom reports (AUM flows, ratings, activity etc) as necessary
- Provide support for the Executive Management Team reports and presentations
- Maintain accurate distribution lists across the consultant channel for effective marketing campaigns and event invitations.
- Help to prepare for consultant conference calls and formal / informal meetings as required
- Build effective and long-standing relationships with external and internal clients
- Existing experience within a client servicing, sales support or investor relations role, dealing with UK or global consultants
- Good knowledge of the institutional client landscape
- Experience using Salesforce
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, economics, maths or financial related subject
- A strong work ethic and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, multi-cultural environment, and to build and manage strong and effective working relationships
- Superior planning, organisational, and support skills, with ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and meet competing deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking skills and have an aptitude for technical work in often complex projects
- Possess or motivation to obtain appropriate professional qualification such as IMC / CFA
- Rigorous approach with excellent analytical and project management skills
- Familiarity with eVestment and GIMD preferred