Leading Asset Manager based in the City are looking to recruit an experienced Consultant Relations Manager to join their consultant relations team. You will form a core part of the team with the end objective of helping grow the institutional business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with manager researchers
- Organising and preparing colleagues for consultant meetings
- Support the wider team in managing relationships
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of product and services as well as industry trends
- Product high quality presentations with consultants
To be considered for this role you will have at least 5 years relevant industry experience, you be IMC or CFA qualified and have experience using Salesforce. You will be passionate about markets and have a proactive and organised approach to working with high attention to detail. You will have a flexible and adaptable attitude and will be able to meet tight deadlines.