Consultant Relations Manager - Asset Management
- £80000 - £90000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
My client, a top UK based asset management firm is looking to fill a consultant relations role. They are very happy to look at someone who is currently at a consultancy firm looking to move in house.
- Responsibility for developing and executing a proactive strategy with consultant firms in the UK
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with investment consulting firms in the UK (NB This would include developing relationships at the senior strategic level, the most senior researchers and field consultants at these organisations).
- Profiling our investment capabilities, research depth and solutions to consultants.
- Ownership of research meetings with consultants to achieve ratings across investment strategies, working closely with investment teams.
- Responds to consultants’ enquiries, co-ordinating closely with sales, marketing, RFP, consultant databases and investment teams as appropriate.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of market trends by establishing an active network of contacts
- Works closely with the Global Consultant Relations team in the establishment and execution of the global strategy.
Support initiatives in line with broader Client Group business objectives, taking ownership of strategic and tactical planning where appropriate.
This is a wide and varied role. They would look at a candidate who is currently at a consultancy firm or someone in a similar role with in and asset management firm.
If you are keen please get in touch as soon as you can. This is an urgent role.