Our client is a Global Investment Management firm based in the city of London who are currently looking to recruit a Content Manager for their growing London team. The primary purpose of the Content Manager is to oversee the development and maintenance of content within the RFP content repository, including all supporting attributes.
The Content Manager is responsible for the oversight of the RFP content repository and support of the development and maintenance of investment and non-investment content integral to the institutional sales, client service, and marketing efforts of the firm.
This includes collaborating with key internal and external (SMEs/Business Units) stakeholders whose input aids in shaping high-quality institutional content, including: RFP Team, Investment Writers, SMEs, Porfolio Analysts & Marketing
The Content Manager is responsible for assisting in the ongoing effort to bring rigor and discipline to the processes and procedures around the maintenance of investment and non-investment content.
In that regard, the associate needs to
- Collaborate with internal associates, such as Investment Strategy Writers, the Investment Specialist Group, and non-investment SMEs to review and approve the cross-unit processes and procedures driving RFP/DDQ content.
- Maintain awareness of applicability of internal and external content management resources, such as the RFP content repository,
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert regarding investment and non-investment content within the RFP content repository.
- The Content Manager is routinely expected to create and provide responses to various departments throughout the firm.
- In addition, the Content Manager will be responsible for generating the requested database reports for Global RFP Team leadership
- Must have extensive experience within the Investment Managment Industry
- Thorough understanding of institutional investment management business
- In-depth knowledge of institutional investment products and services ideally across multiple distribution channels
- Extensive knowledge of the RFP process in an institutional asset management setting
- Financial or technical writing skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively