The Marketing Content Manager (EMEA) role is responsible for curating marketing collateral on an annual, quarterly and monthly basis. The role involves working closely with the Global Marketing Content Management Team, and acting as the lead for continuous improvement initiatives as they relate to Marketing Operations in EMEA.
- Responsible for development and delivery of all content required to support distribution into the EMEA market, including presentations, factsheets and other marketing materials
- Ensuring all materials are developed in a timely and accurate manner, following agreed processes and in line with within corporate branding, messaging, governance and compliance guidelines
- Partner with the following global teams throughout the development and sign off process: product management, investment management, compliance, performance and data, and distribution teams to ensure best practice process followed
- Ensuring that content is managed and curated within the appropriate content management systems, responsible for ensuring that materials are archived in a timely manner upon compliance expiry.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency, accuracy and compliance of marketing communication
- Understanding of asset management products (i.e. Institutional strategies, UCITS funds) and how these relate to marketing communications.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements across European market place such as MIFID II
- Experience in producing and managing multiple versions of documents for use across different jurisdictions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Adobe Creative Suite software – with particular importance placed on proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe InDesign
- Experience working with marketing content management systems such as Seismic, Quvidian etc
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with a focus on execution
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, internal clients, and distribution teams globally.