Content Writer, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Sep 18 2018-09-04
Our client, who is a globally recognized organization is seeking an experienced and skilled French writer to join their team in the London office. This role will require you to work alongside the Head of Content and Communications on developing compelling content about different topics in the industry. This can be from discussions on broader economic views, the asset management as a whole, or ESG to Brexit. As well as Investment Writing on different products across different asset classes.
- Monthly and Quarter end report writing and editing.
- Writing weekly, monthly and quarterly commentary on equity and bond markets.
Articles and blogs and newsletters
- Writing blog-style articles, thought leadership pieces and white papers
- Proficient in writing and speaking in French
- Exceptional technical and industry knowledge
- Reporting experience is essential
- 3-5+ experience in a similar role
- Degree or equivalent qualification related to the role preferred
- Passion for writing