Control Room Compliance Senior Analyst / Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the EMEA Control Room. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a dynamic team.
- Manage conflicts clearance for Macquarie's business activities, including liaising with front office staff to track the status of transactions
- Review and clearance of investment research which have been escalated to the Control Room
- Manage the maintenance of the firm's Restricted List and Watch List
- Facilitating Information Barrier crossings from initial request to the resumption of normal duties and maintenance and administration of associated systems
- Review and maintain insider list as required by MAR
- Assisting in other compliance tasks as required to achieve team objectives
You will have 4 years + experience in an investment banking, legal or regulatory environment, preferably with experience in Control Room, Corporate Finance or Research Compliance. You have the ability to work through tasks systematically and monitor own work to ensure consistency and timelines. You have a high level of engagement and participation in discussion about compliance policy and strategy, and strong attention to detail. Strong written communication skills is a must for report writing and analysis.
Top of Form
Risk Management Group is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, RMG Enterprise Support and Quantitative Applications.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.