Core Java Developer - Rates Etrading - Banking
- £600 to £700
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Scope AT
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Front Office Developer with strong Core Java required to join the Rates etrading team and lead hands on design and code optimization.
This is a hands-on lead developer role working with collaboratively with other senior developers and with the trading desk directly.
Must have strong business knowledge of Fixed income or Rates and extensive experience of low latency, multi-threaded systems within investment banking.
- Strong Core Java with concurrency and low-latency development experience.
- Solid experience developing software for Linux operating system.
- Multithreading and inter-process communication, XML messaging.
- FIX protocol knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience developing high throughput transaction/event processing systems.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income / Rates etrading systems.