Core UI (AngularJS 9) Engineer
£60,000 - £130,000 base + 50% bonus
Experience: 3 - 5 years AND 8+ years Job Description:
Looking for one junior and one more senior web specialist to work on greenfield solutions at arguably the world's most prestigious bank. Based in London, you will be working within the front office space in the team responsible for all core UI development (Angular9) within Asset Management.
Joining a team of talented engineers, you will build solutions to very complex problems. You will support functionality of the global technology platform - which offers an integrated suite of tools for the Private Wealth Management business - by collaborating with stakeholders, adapting to customer needs and delivering robust technology initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with excellent communication skills, as you will be working closely with the various desk teams. Your strong analytical skills are second to none and you are comfortable working with different technology platforms. Skills and Experience Required
Benefits & Incentives
- Proficient working experience and understanding of Angular (ideally Angular 9)
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS, plus JS frameworks and libraries
- Excellent academics in a hard science (Maths, Computer Science & Electrical Engineering preferred)
- Knowledge of Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, protractor or Cypress is beneficial
- Significant salaries + bonuses + benefits
- Great opportunity to learn the business while using the latest web & server-side technologies
- Flexible working and working from home opportunities
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Richard Allan
+44 (0)20 3137 9574