An elite prop trading firm with a relaxed yet rewarding approach is looking for exceptional developers with Python experience to lead their Core Utilities team. They are scientific, tech-driven and they invest heavily in their engineering teams. Developers here are truly world-class.
A pivotal role where you will be a hands-on lead, this team is responsible for developing solutions used across the business. You will contribute to and be responsible for the designs and implementations of your team. Currently, this includes developing the internal CI/CD system and its build process plus tools to support process and event monitoring. You will also be involved in plans for developing orchestration long-term, and other general tool and utilities.
The successful Core Utilities Tech Lead will be an exceptional communicator, adept at liaising with stakeholders both technical and non-technical, and enthusiastic to rapidly learn new technologies and skills. Requirements:
- Strong Python experience
- Proven track record of solid design skills and experience
- Efficient, diligent and skilled at simultaneously driving multiple projects through to completion
- Outstanding level of attention to detail and quality
Culture / Benefits:
- Experience with: C#, Typescript/React
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Upside of a start-up without the associated risks
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems with significant impact
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton