Core trading software developer
- £140,000 + ~100% bonus + profit share
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
An opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing systematic hedge funds in London.
This is a Core Software Developer role within enterprise technology at a leading Macro Hedge Fund in London. In this position, you will be working closely with the quant analytics, risk management and economic research team to implement low-latency trading strategies. The successful candidate will be working on the trading strategy end-to-end and have responsibility for deploying their code to production. You must have a demonstrative ability to excel in a high-pressure, front-office environment. The work is cycled, enabling you to cover areas such as market data, risk/PnL, research tech and other departments. Giving the successful candidate exposure to the whole business.
A Systematic global macro hedge fund with over $7bn AUM, trading complex strategies targeting long-term returns for investors. The fund operates mainly in major macros asset classes such as interest rates, FX, Equities, emerging markets and commodities. An Immensely talented organisation with brand new office space located in the heart of Mayfair – with a highly challenging, highly collaborative environment and a very inclusive atmosphere.
You will be excited to build complex trading systems and strategies, working collaboratively with the research / quant teams, deploying clean code using best practices and agile methods. You will have a history of high performance and a believer in continuous improvement
Skills and Experience Required.
- Exceptional programming skills in any Object-Oriented language
- A strong enthusiasm for programming and technology
- Ability to own all aspects of development projects from start-finish
- Desire to understand and solve real business problems
- Minimum 2.1 degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Benefits and incentives
- Strong salary up to £150k + very strong hedge fund bonus’
- Excellent work life balance
- Profit share scheme after 2 years employment
- Progressive culture with direct exposure to management as mentors
- If you feel you are a strong match, please do not hesitate to get in touch