Corporate/Expert Access - Internship
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Exane BNP Paribas
- 09 Oct 17 2017-10-09
The position is within the London Corporate/Expert Access department, under the supervision of the Global Head of Corporate/Expert Access (based in Paris) and London Head of Corporate/Expert Access You will be part of the ‘Insight Team’ which delivers on full range of services including Deal/Non-Deal Roadshows, Expert Access events, Field Trips, Bespoke Investors Trips and Conferences
The Exane group is a leading independent Capital Markets player in Europe with operations in three businesses:
- Equities intermediation: sales, execution and research on European stocks, under the Exane BNP Paribas brand
- Sales and trading of listed equity derivatives as well as creation and issuance of structured products
- Management of alternative (and structured) funds
The Exane group employs more than 800 people in Paris, London, Frankfurt, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Stockholm, New York and Singapore.
Ideally, the candidate will have relevant experience in the finance sector. The working environment requires someone who is enthusiastic and can work under pressure to deadlines. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Educated at post-graduate level from a leading university, engineering school or business school.
• Good initiative, ability to work in a team, with a good sense of organisation
• Personable, confident, strong communication skills & attention to detail
• Flexible attitude to work
• Exercise discretion when required and good sense of awareness
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Flexibility in terms of working hours is essential as occasionally you will be required to work before the market opens.