Corporate Access & Markets Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking and is ranked amongst the top firms in mergers and acquisitions, underwriting of equity and equity-related transactions, high-yield debt financing and corporate debt issuance. With over 2,000 investment banking and capital markets professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognised for our performance in both traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping a wide range of clients around the world to make and execute decisions about their strategic and financial structure.
- Organisation of Non-Deal Roadshows within Europe for UK corporate broking clients.
- Liaising with corporate clients regarding all aspects of their roadshow, including logistics, schedule updates, investor queries etc.
- Collating feedback post events.
- Preparing for events, including participating in planning calls and liaising with joint brokers.
- Execution of deal related roadshows for corporate clients.
- Liaise with conference teams globally regarding corporate schedules.
- Compiling target lists for investor roadshows and assisting the wider team with additional targeting material.
- Overseeing European and Global roadshows for corporates when being arranged by global teams.
- Arranging bespoke events as per the corporate requests.
- Deal with ad hoc requests from sales, research and corporate access.
- Maintain records of all activity taking place and ensure the team are updated with all aspects of investor marketing
- Compiling and distributing daily and weekly market updates to Corporate Clients.
- In depth investor targeting analysis.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests regarding market data
- Liaising with relevant sales and trading teams post company announcements for trading activity and investor feedback.
Skills required (essential)
- Previous relevant experience gained within Investor Relations or an Investment Bank.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Equity Markets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact with clients at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs.
- The ability to process data and learn new skills very quickly.
- The ability to work in very fast-paced, highly confidential and stressful situations.
- High attention to detail
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents *LI-JD2