- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Fantastic Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join an ambitious, growing and successful Investment Boutique. This is an ideal role for an individual seeking to make that first move post-qualification. The company offers an excellent remuneration package, nurturing working environment, great progression opportunities and in-depth exposure to the investment space.
We are seeking a highly motivated corporate accountant to join a European asset-backed special opportunities investment firm, based in London.
A leading Private Equity boutique focussed on the distressed debt space. The firm is undergoing a significant period of growth and as a result are seeking to add to its finance team.
The firm is seeking a Corporate Accountant to support the CFO in a period of significant growth. The main focus of the position will be responsibility of corporate accounting for the management entity:
Finance (corporate / management co entities)
- Monthly management accounts, budgets and cash flow forecasts including bookkeeping and accounting for all transactions.
- VAT returns
- FCA returns
- FCA testing in terms of capital resources requirements and monitoring financial resources requirements
- Work with company auditors for successful and timely completion of the annual audits and provide support to the external auditors throughout the audit process and with be responsible for preparation and review of financial statements.
- Project based work as required
- A qualified accountant
- Technically strong
- Strong accounting experience
- Proficiency in Sage and MS Office
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Motivated team player, with ability to work independently with minimum supervision