Our client is a prestigious name within the investment management sector. As a result of continued company success, they are now looking to recruit a Corporate Actions Analyst with 1-3 years' experience to join their Portfolio Services team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a high-performing team who take responsibility for data, controls, and support, the Corporate Actions Analyst will take on the following duties:
- Managing and processing of all corporate events
- Communicating with other teams across the firm globally, including Trading, Portfolio Management, Legal, Performance, Derivative Operations, Private Equity, and Relationship Management
- Acting as a senior member of the team, giving guidance to junior staff
- Working closely with the firm's corporate action service providers and custodians
- Support Portfolio Management teams by providing analysis and understanding of complex events
- Ensuring the integrity and consistency of global corporate action data across multiple platforms
- Identify and implement process improvements and system enhancements to increase operational efficiency
- Representing the Corporate Actions department at interdepartmental and external meetings
The Corporate Actions Analyst will meet the following skill set:
- 1-3 years experience in Corporate Actions
- Knowledge of the life cycle of global corporate action events across all asset classes
- Strong communication skills - able to easily interact with colleagues across departments and global offices
- Strong systems exposure including good Excel knowledge
- Ability to manage both risks and deadlines
- A natural problem solver who is analytical by nature
Due to the nature of this role, candidates without previous experience in Corporate Actions are unable to be considered.
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic team at a thriving investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.