Miryco are working with a world leading, top-ranked asset manager in the search for a Corporate Actions Analyst with at least 2 years’ experience to join their successful Investment Operations division. As a Corporate Actions Analyst, you will be a strong team player, utilising your excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to coordinate all investment management systems, functions and processes impacted by corporate action events within the firm’s global investment portfolios.
- Review work of corporate actions Associates.
- Provide meaningful analysis of corporate actions events.
- Collaborate with portfolio managers and fund analysts to ensure the proper handling of corporate actions events.
- Interpret terms of corporate action events across various global markets to understand relevant impacts on portfolios.
- Solicit portfolio managers for election decisions; ensuring election decisions are received by applicable response deadline.
- Source information from external data providers, custodians, and issuers to ensure corporate action data is received and validated accurately and on time.
- Liaise with custodians and third party data providers to clarify corporate event terms.
- Submit election instructions to the custodians, depositories, agents, and/or brokers prior to established market deadline.
- Research and resolve custodian and internal client inquiries; effectively communicating with internal and external partners.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree required.
- At least 2 years’ experience in financial services with corporate actions experience.
- Interested in studying for professional qualifications like the IMC, CFA.
- Strong time management, planning and organization skills.
- A strong team player.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + bonuses
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com and follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn for regular updates across the financial job market.